1, 2 & 4 bedroom Self Catering Cottages in Winterton-on-Sea
Welcome to our Norfolk Holiday Cottages
A collection of lovingly converted eco-barns set in 2.5 acres of stunning Norfolk countryside located a short walk away from Winterton-On-Sea’s sandy beaches and the Norfolk Broads National Park.
Our stylish self catering barns, sleeping 2, 4 and 8 and games barn are full of character offering everything you need for a relaxing holiday, all desigend with the lowest possible environmental impact. Read what the Guardian says about us here.
Situated in Winterton-on-Sea in the Norfolk Countryside, our contemporary open plan holiday cottages are just ten minutes walk from Winterton’s sandy beaches. Perfect for relaxing, exploring, walking & visiting the seals at Horsey Gap.
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
Enclosed courtyard garden
On offer at our Norfolk holiday cottages
Make special memories and experience Mill Farm Eco Barns’ flower meadow or enjoy our games barn. Collect eggs from our free range chickens with the children or visit our guests’ veg patch to pick seasonal fruit and veg.
Our local Norfolk area
Situated in the picturesque village of Winterton-On-Sea on the East Norfolk Coast, we are:
- Just 10 minutes walk from Winterton’s sandy and dog friendly beach and pub. (Walking guide provided)
- On the edge of the tranquil waters of the Broads National Park where boat and kayak hire is available
- Only 4 miles from the amazing natural spectacle that is the Horsey Seal Colony
- 20 minute drive from the award winning, children’s tree top adventure park, Bewilderwood
- Within easy reach of excellent restaurants, National Trust properties and other fabulous local attractions
Learn more about our amazing local area, top eating recommendation and find out what we’ve been up to on Emma’s Mill Farm blog.
Read what some of our recent guests had to say about their stay at Mill Farm: